Skip to content
- Will students be retained at any level?
Students will be guided for mastery at each level. Retention only if the students missed too much lessons and they are far off-mark
- What are the qualifications of teachers?
Teachers are a mixture of experienced and qualified teachers
- Are holidays the same as the government schools?
- When are CCA’s conducted?
After school on week-days
- How is lunch catered for?
We can have meal plans or students purchase daily
- Do you provide after school care?
We provide After School Programme (ASP) on additional charges.
- Do students have to do homework?
Homework is supplementary and hence regulated
- What is the medium of instruction?
BM and English. Mandarin will also be used in selected subjects like Moral
- What text books are you using?
Students purchase approved text book by MOE. Other text books like Singapore and UK texts will be introduced
- Do students need further tuition?
Generally, students mastery are catered for. Tuition only in special cases
- Do you provide transport?
We plan to do so if there is a demand but chargeable.
- Are there school trips and off-site activities?
School trips are organised for teaching and learning
- Are week-ends free?
Saturdays and Sundays are free.
- What are the safety precautions in school?
Parents are to fetch children in the school compounds. Security is provided by security guards. CCTV has been installed for additional security.
- Is there an entrance examination for students?
Students are assessed before they are given the offer.
- Will there be disciplinary actions on wrong doers?
Yes, but there are of different forms to encourage good behaviour