Skip to content
- Will students be retained at any level?
Students will be guided for mastery at each level. Retention only if the students missed too many lessons and they are far off-mark.
- What are the qualifications of teachers?
Teachers are a mixture of experienced and qualified teachers.
- Are holidays the same as the government schools?
- When are CCA’s conducted?
Within school hours on Tuesdays and Fridays. School is dismissed at 1:30 p.m. on these days.
- Is food catered for during recess?
Students can either subscribe to the school’s meal plan monthly or buy food from the canteen.
- Do you provide after-school care?
After School Programme (ASP) is provided at additional charges.
- Do students have to do homework?
Homework is supplementary and hence regulated.
- What is the medium of instruction?
Malay and English Languages. The Mandarin Language is only used in Chinese lessons.
- What textbooks are you using?
Students purchase approved textbooks by MOE. Texts from Singapore and UK textbooks will be introduced at appropriate stages.
- Do students need further tuition?
Generally, students’ mastery is catered for. Tuition is needed only in special cases.
- Do you provide transport?
We plan to do so if there is a demand but chargeable.
- Are there school trips and off-site activities?
School trips are organized for the purpose of teaching and learning.
- Are weekends free?
Saturdays and Sundays are free.
- What are the safety precautions in school?
Parents are to fetch children in the school compound. Security is provided by security guards. CCTV has been installed for additional security.
- Is there an entrance examination for students?
Certain students will be assessed before they are given the offer.
- Will there be disciplinary actions against wrongdoers?
Yes, but there are different forms to encourage good behavior.