Teachers in SRSP are expected to fulfill the professional conduct of an educator at the highest level at all times. Listed below are the expectations.
For the Teachers
- To ensure that every student has the opportunity to learn.
- To conduct lessons that comply to the requirement of the curriculum.
- To protect the instruction time so that contact hours are fully engaged and effective.
- To assess outcome from teaching time objectively and in a transparent manner.
- To ensure each student achievement is monitored and elevated continuously.
For the parents
- To maintain a co-operative and collaborative spirit in ensuring student’s progress.
- To treat each other with utmost propriety and decorum.
- To ensure optimal communication relevant to student’s achievement.
For the school
- To abide by all regulations pertaining to conduct and discipline.
- To put the interest of schooling above all personal and private commitment, ambitions and preferences.
- To maintain harmony among colleagues, superiors and subordinates
- To be united in purpose so that the school ideals are obtainable.